Thing5, formerly Virtual Agent Services (VAS), is a leading provider of next generation voice and communication solutions to provide efficient, secure, and controlled operations. With contact center solutions ranging from customer care, sales, help desk, and telecommunication services, our company is growing and we invite you to submit your resume for this opportunity by responding to this ad or drop off your resume in person to:
281 Restigouche Road
In this position, you will handle incoming calls from customers, providing quality customer service on every call by answering their questions, identifying their needs and offering solutions specific to those needs.
If you have:
- Excellent interpersonal and both verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good keyboard and computer skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience and post-secondary education are considered assets
- Proficiency in the English language
- The ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to obtain a Clear Criminal Background Check
…and are ready to let your entrepreneurial spirit take you to where you want to go, Thing5 can offer you:
- Team oriented work environment
- Performance-based scheduling
- Full-time hours
- Medical, dental, vision care plan
- Annual paid vacation
We appreciate all applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thing5 is a provider of next generation voice solutions that include out-bound and in-bound calling, hosted voicemail, hosted IVR and hosted...