The primary responsibility of the Director of Operations oversees the day to day operations of the organization and supports the growth of the organization using a collaborative management style. The Director of Operations will be responsible for leading the Operations Team to achieve and exceed targets set in all areas of the business including productivity, quality, process improvement and organizational effectiveness. The Director Of Operations will lead initiatives to achieve superior client experience and enhance employee capability and engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide superior leadership in a constantly changing environment
- Ensure the Operations Team is running efficiently and operating at a level which meets both the customer’s expectation of service and the company’s expectation of profitability
- Establish an operations plan in support of all departments in accordance with the overall strategic plan and growth objectives of the organization
- Work with the Financial Team to ensure profitability targets are being met on an ongoing basis.
- Organize, lead and motivate Operations Team to achieve and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction to all clients.
- Manage and maintain assigned budgets and monitor revenue margins for worker productivity
- Handle escalated client issues as they arise at an Executive level
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence
- Measure organization’s progress and adjust processes accordingly
- The Director of Operations keeps the entire organization on track
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 7 – 10 years of work experience in an Operations Management role, with demonstrated ability to build, lead and motivate a team of Management professionals
- University education or equivalent experience
- Superior communications skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment; interacting with customers, peers and management.
- Demonstrates leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- Demonstrated record of managing multiple projects and a successful history of change management
- The ability to develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Must possess the ability to lead, offer opinions and direction as well as fulfill obligations
- Plan out strategies and oversee their implementation of business
- Develop operational goals which are aggressive, yet obtainable and tied closely to the long-term goals of the company.
- Work closely with Human Resource to foster a collaborative environment, promote transparency and communicate positively and effectively
- Knowledge and experience in applying the principles of quality management to achieve process improvement and organizational effectiveness
- Knowledge and experience in the telecom/contact center industry
- Recognized innovator accomplished in developing and executing strategic plans
- Guide employees by interpreting polices, goals and purposes of the organization
- People management experience with the ability to identify the developmental, mentoring and coaching needs of others to improve their knowledge and skills
- Prior management experience in a fast paced, changing environment is an asset.
Please submit your resume before November 15, 2013
We appreciate all applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Thing5 is a provider of next generation voice solutions that include out-bound and in-bound calling, hosted voicemail, hosted IVR and hosted...