Thing5, formerly Virtual Agent Services (VAS), is a leading provider of next generation voice and communication solutions to provide efficient, secure, and controlled operations. With contact center solutions ranging from customer care, sales and help desk, our company continues to grow and is expanding in St. Andrews, NB and we invite you to submit your resume for and an opportunity to join a growing team.
In this position, you will handle incoming calls from customers, providing quality customer service on every call by answering their questions, identifying their needs and offering solutions specific to those needs.
If you have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good keyboard and computer skills (approx 30 wpm)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- The ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to obtain a Clear Criminal Background Check
…and are ready to let your entrepreneurial spirit take you to where you want to go, Thing5 can offer you:
- Team oriented work environment
- Performance-based scheduling
- Full-time hours
- Medical, dental, vision care plan
- Annual paid vacation
Please contact us and tell us why you would make the perfect addition to our team!
Resumes are currently being accepted by:
Fax: (506) 870-7001
We appreciate all applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thing5 is a provider of next generation voice solutions that include out-bound and in-bound calling, hosted voicemail, hosted IVR and hosted...