Thing5 - Saint John, NB
Thing5, formally Virtual Agent Services (VAS) is a leading provider of next generation voice and communication solutions to provide efficient, secure, and controlled operations. With contact center solutions ranging from customer care, sales, help desk, and telecommunication services, our company is growing and we invite you to submit your resume for an opportunity to join our May, 2013 class in Saint John, NB.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to expand your knowledge and career in the travel industry? A premium travel provider is looking for individuals who have a natural ability to deliver exceptional customer service, an aptitude for learning and a true passion for travel. If this describes you, then apply now our upcoming May 2013 class in Saint John, NB.
As a Travel Counselor, you will participate in an intensive training and mentoring program that is designed to give you the knowledge needed to become a highly skilled Travel Consultant. Candidates must arrive ready to impress, with a curiosity for learning, a self-starter attitude and the drive to deliver exceptional service. Basic geography knowledge, great communications skills and a passion for delivering extraordinary customer service are required. If you are up for the challenge and aspire to be a leader in the travel industry, then this is the opportunity is for you.
Once training is successfully completed, you will be responsible for:
- Providing Extraordinary customer service to affluent travelers in a contact center environment
- Using consulting techniques to qualify customers
- Owning the planning, research and execution of customized travel experiences
- Creating memorable travel experiences for our customers by booking leisure travel with a key focus in domestic and international air, car and hotel travel arrangements
- Creating innovative ways to resolve customers’ issues or concerns to win their loyalty and travel spend; ultimately making loyal enthusiast out of the customer and inspire them to recommend to others
This is your chance to work in the exciting field of Travel. Apply today!
Travel Counselors must have a passion to surpass customer expectations and provide the ultimate in customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Exceptional communication skills, delighting the customer with every single interaction
- Previous call center experience is preferred
- Basic geography knowledge, including international geography
- Personal domestic and/or international travel experience is preferred
- Effective consultative selling skills and the ability to listen to the customers’ needs, in turn offering confident recommendations, resulting in high satisfaction from the customer with the service they received
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to remain cool under pressure and successfully multi-task while developing rapport with customers is essential
- Must be resourceful and technology savvy to utilize multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, internet research and basic typing skills
- Have a can do attitude, curiosity and a healthy competitiveness
- Adapt to an ever changing environment and being resilient
- Flexibility to work various shifts (including nights and weekends), as determined by customer call volumes
We appreciate all applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.