Accept the Challenge of Store Manager!
The Phone Experts is an authorized TELUS Mobility dealer who is looking for a client-focused, energetic leader who shares our passion for innovation, technology and team development to join our team in Red Deer, Alberta.
As our store manager, you value the importance of providing exceptional client experiences, coach and provide leadership to your team by creating a positive safe environment to which the team can achieve sales and performance goals.
Advantages for our Store Managers;
- Competitive compensation
- Performance based bonuses & incentives
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Employer Matching RRSP program
- Personal days
- Learning and development opportunities
- Access to some of the latest wireless technology
Attributes of our Store Managers;
- Have a high commitment to provide exceptional client experiences.
- Ability to coach team members to achieve individual performance and sales goals.
- Qualified in maximizing sales and profitability of their store.
- Have two-to-three years of progressive retail sales or customer service experience.
- Have proven success in leading a sales team.
- Strong leader that is able to prioritize responsibilities, direct resources, and make clear decisions.
- Take ownership and deliver on commitments.
- Lead by example.
- Creative problem solver with solid business ethics and unshakable integrity.
- Excited to demonstrate polished communication, leadership and time management skills.
- Comfortable with technology.
- You are flexible and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Motivated and proud to be a part of The Phone Experts Management Team.
If becoming a Phone Experts Store Manager sounds like a challenge you would excel at, we welcome the opportunity to review your qualifications by receiving your cover letter and resume.
The Phone Experts Communications Ltd. has been serving the public for 10 years. The Security Division has been operating for 7 years. All of...