Position title: Regional Field Trainer
About North 51st:
The North 51st Group is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for our clients directly to the people who buy them and to those that impact the moment of sale. Since 1999 North 51st has been connecting brands and customers, one experience at a time.
The Regional Field Trainer will be carrying out a variety of assignments and activities in support of retail business in the region. Those main activities are listed below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Presenting and facilitating at national roadshows (attendance of 50+) as organized by the carriers. If carrier is organizing the roadshow then typically the Regional Trainer will work in conjunction with an agency engaged on that national program.
- Presenting and training at local/regional roadshows (attendance of up to 50), and at smaller backroom sessions (up to 5 or 10), as initiated by Regional Area Managers and Regional Field Managers (RAMs, RFMs) and by the carriers/retailers;
In addition to presenting/facilitating the Regional Trainer leads and helps organize all event-related matters; from the selection of the venue; to A/V; to food/catering; registration check-in; swag-prizing; feedback and post-event analysis and reporting.
- Webinar training for remote and rural carrier and dealer stores as initiated by RFMs or RAMs.
- Training weekend warriors and other experiential street teams, as initiated by carrier marketing and corporate marketing teams.
- Assist the RFM in evaluating, coaching and developing the field team thru on-going product knowledge evaluations, presentation skills assessments, providing positive and constructive feedback, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Visiting carrier and retail stores to independently test product knowledge retention of store reps as initiated by the Field Manager. The Regional Trainer will not have his/her own territory.
- Lobby launches support with FMRs for Bell, Telus and Rogers
- Call-center training.
- The Regional Trainer will not develop content, but will often need to adapt/adjust training materials to the event (for example adjusting the content from a 60-minute presentation to a 30-minute presentation; or to add any dealer-specific information).
- Periodic support at B2B events, led by either our RAM team, or our B2B sales team. As such knowledge of and training of Knox and other B2B material will be required.
Submits weekly reports on events; including VOC feedback to Training Manager and Field Manager on training materials.
- Minimum of 3-4 years related experience, with strong combination of facilitation and training skills, so as to achieve on the required work activities set out above. A high percentage of events will have a set agenda and limited timeframe with the purpose of delivering product training, while others will require facilitation skills.
- Organizational skills to organize events; and associated with this strong time management skills. Must be capable of planning, organizing and prioritizing multiple and simultaneous projects and assignments
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills since this role will be working with FMRs, RFMs, RAMs and Retail Excellence team, as well as with our customers from various levels, it will be essential that the Regional Trainer have polished interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual skills for East region, and possibly Central region for Ottawa.
- 3+ years of experience with consumer electronics or mobile wireless products
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office (in particular Power Point). Strong computer skills a must. Basic knowledge of video editing programs or graphic design programs
- Must be highly self-motivated and capable of self-directed work given only broad objectives and limited direct supervision.
- Hard working, high energy, outgoing and friendly
- Ability to travel in the region up to 50%
We thank all applicants for their interest however only the ones selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
North 51st Group is a Canada wide marketing service organization. We have dedicated field personnel in all 10 provinces. We fill the vast...