Position title: Field Marketing Rep –Samsung - Home Appliances
Department: Home Appliances- 100% dedicated to specific division
Type: Full Time – Burlington Region
About The North 51st Group Inc.:
North 51st is a privately held national retail marketing company, founded in 1999. We are a full service retail marketing support company helping our clients succeed at retail, one display, one interaction, and one touch point at a time.
Overview of Role:
This is an ideal position for a highly motivated sales and relationship driven individual, who likes the responsibility and autonomy to manage their assigned territory to success. The right individual will manage a group of relevant retail store fronts in the Home Appliance space to drive sales and increase brand awareness.
Home Appliance Field Marketing Representative:
This position will manage Home Appliance displays, merchandising, inventory and sell thru for key dealer store fronts within assigned region. Control retail sales person’s consumer messaging thru on-going training and evaluations. Create awareness of the brands promotions and corporate initiatives. Provide voice of customer to internal sales and marketing thru feedback or reports. This position is also the main spokespeople for the brands divisional and corporate marketing events.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to motivate retail sales people from various retail stores who carry the brand Home Appliances
- Ability to establish, retain and grow strong relationships
- Distribute sales, training, and marketing literature/collateral
- Conduct training as needed, to support sales efforts of retail teams
- Maintain a consistent store visit schedule
- Ensure assigned products are presented in line with defined expectations
- Product is properly positioned, priced, clean, all signage in place and POP is compliant
- Collect and report information on competitive products and service offerings for the brand
- Identify and report on competitive strengths and weaknesses
Background & Experience:
- Exceptional relationship building and communications skills
- Strong presentation abilities with experience in delivering training presentations
- Thorough understanding of retail operations, retail sales, merchandising, sales motivators, and marketing
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% outside of territory
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, if necessary, must have own insured vehicle in good working condition to travel within territory
- Experience in a sales leadership role is highly desired. Experience in “big box” retail is preferred
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact comfortably with a wide range of levels in organizations: from senior executives to support staff within and outside of the company.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, presentation skills.
- Must be highly self-motivated and capable of self-directed work given only broad objectives and limited direct supervision.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only the ones selected for an interview will be contacted.