OUTGOING, CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SAVY CANDIDATES WANTED!!
We are currently seeking a highly driven, professional to become a Full-Time Field Marketing Rep on behalf of Samsung Electronics.
This is an ideal position for a highly motivated sales and relationship driving individual. You will manage a group of retail store fronts in a retail space in an assigned geographic territory.
You will be responsible for increasing brand awareness, product knowledge, advocacy and product sales. You will explain electronics technology using layman's terms to sales reps and others on the features and benefits of the products.
This position will manage Samsung’s Consumer Electronics (TV, AV) and IT (PC, Tablet, Monitor, Print) displays, merchandising, inventory & sell thru for key dealer store fronts within assigned region. Control Retail Sales Person’s consumer messaging thru on-going training & evaluations. Create awareness of Samsung promotions and Corporate initiatives. Provide voice of customer to internal sales & marketing thru feedback or Market Intel reports. This position is also the main spokespeople for Samsung Divisional & Corporate Marketing events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage Samsung displays, merchandising, inventory levels & sell thru for group of key Samsung dealers.
- Conduct training presentations- includes formal presentations to large groups as well as on-going in-store Retail Sales person trainings & knowledge evaluations; also includes training of internal Samsung sales/marketing staff.
- Market Intel & Voice of Customer reports- complete weekly Intel reports or Market condition reports as requested.
- Build/Maintain relationships with sales staff- develop team of Samsung Ambassadors across managed group of stores to improve Samsung display conditions & product recommendation rates.
- Represent Samsung at Divisional & Corporate End Users events.
- In depth understanding of Samsung Consumer Electronics (TV, AV) and IT (NPC, Tablet, Monitor , Print) training direction, features and specs.
- Strong Leadership, Influence and Motivational skills
- Intermediate understanding of MS Excel and Powerpoint to create data reports and post mortem reports
- Analytical/Critical thinking skills with strong ability for administration.
- Business maturity: someone who can “hold their own”
- Strong presentation skills with 3+ years experience in delivering training presentations
- In depth understanding of each retailers’ operations
- Close knit personal relationship with existing stores in his/her region
- Ability to travel up to 30% outside of territory
- Ability to work flexible hours: evenings and weekends
Interested candidates are requested to complete our online questionnaire at http://bit.ly/WbKr3Z and Apply below
We thank all applicants for their interest however only the ones selected for interview will be contacted.