Oakville Shoe Importer/Distributor
Indeka Group is a successful importer/distributor of fine footwear. We are currently seeking to fill the role of Brand Co-ordinator. The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker who thrives on a busy day.
The Brand Co-ordinator is responsible for managing the timely flow of product to all major customers and to support Brand Management in sales, purchasing and customer service activities, on all assigned brands.
Specific responsibilities of a Brand Co-ordinator are to:
- prepare seasonal line sheets
- prepare seasonal costing sheets and costings for close-out sales as needed
- load and maintain all product information in company ERP system including stylemaster and kitmaster setup
- co-ordinate loading of major customer orders and on an ongoing basis ensure on time delivery of merchandise to meet customer request dates
- processing factory purchase orders, load and maintain accurate open purchase order information in ERP system, including x-factory dates and expected time of arrival in Indeka’s Distribution Centre
- review Proforma vendor invoices and issue requests for Letters of Credit
- resolve pricing and/or shipment issues with vendors
- review Available to Promise, Finished Goods Inventory Status and Unconfirmed Order status reports to identify and resolve issues
- communicate with major accounts regarding EDI Orders, auto-replenishment programs and any customer inquires
- maintain major account files
- assist in the annual Physical Inventory count
- support additional responsibilities as required by the brand such as forecasting and inventory management of auto-replenishment brands and/or use of vendor supply systems.
- Minimum Secondary School Graduate
- Experience on ERP purchasing and/or customer service system; preference will be given to those with Paragon or MS NAV experience.
- Excellent computer skills in Excel and Word;
- Adobe skillsets; Access experience would be an asset
- Prior experience in purchasing or customer service roles
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills - oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize and complete assigned duties with minimal supervision
- Must be pro-active and good problem solving skills
Please send cover letter and resume including salary expectations.