For over a decade, The Health Team has provided workplace health and employee wellness services to organizations across Canada. We provide health care services such as vaccinations and health screenings to organizations across Canada. We focus on providing high-impact preventative medicine that protects and improves the participant’s health, wellbeing and prosperity. Our staff is highly motivated, organized and passionate about our uniquely rewarding and satisfying opportunities.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses who want to work with us on a casual, as needed basis to provide on site flu shots to the employees of our clients. Our clinics typically run Monday through Friday during workday hours. Clinics are scheduled 30-45 minutes within your region.
Our nurses are responsible for:
- Completing online training sessions
- Receiving, preparing and packing their clinic supplies and documents
- Marinating the cold chain on influenza vaccine
- Setting up the clinic are at our client’s facility
- Screening participants using our clinic documents
- Providing intramuscular injections of the vaccine
- Ensuring all clinic documents are properly completed and retained
Our nurses are:
- Flexible with their weekly schedule, available for a variety of shifts
- Reliable, mature and comfortable working independently
- Organized and detail oriented
- Professional and have excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy
Candidates must have:
- Gradated from an accredited Nursing program
- Current registration with the provincial licensing body in good standing
- A current, up to date CPR certificate
- A valid provincial driver’s license
- Own vehicle
- Access to home computer, internet, printer and cell phone
- Previous community/workplace health service experience is an asset
Please visit http://thehealthteam.ca/careers.php to complete a careers application form. Thank you for your interest in working with The Health Team.
Every year many employees phone in sick due to symptoms caused by the flu. Similarly, many employees take time off work to visit their...