For over a decade, The Health Team has provided workplace health and employee wellness services to organizations across Canada. We are seeking highly motivated, organized and passionate Registered Nurses for a uniquely rewarding and satisfying opportunity. We provide health care services such as vaccinations and health screenings to organizations across Canada. We focus on providing high-impact preventative medicine that protects and improves the participant’s health, wellbeing and prosperity.
We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses for an upcoming health screening fair. You will be responsible for taking measurements such as bone density, lung function and blood pressure.
Candidates must be available Wednesday May 21st all day. Shift time is 8AM - 4PM.
Our nurses are:
- Flexible with their weekly schedule, available for a variety of shifts
- Reliable, mature and comfortable working independently
- Organized and detail oriented
- Professional and have excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy
Candidates must have:
- Gradated from an accredited Nursing program
- Current registration with the provincial licensing body in good standing
- A current/up to date CPR certificate
- A valid provincial driver’s license
- Own vehicle
- Access to home computer, internet, printer and cell phone
- Previous community/workplace health service experience is an asset
Please visit http://thehealthteam.ca/careers.php to complete a careers application form.
Thank you for your interest in working with The Health Team.