Our Client in the manufacturing industry, located at Keele and Steeles area, right by York University is looking for Productions workers!! To start ASAP
Successful candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
Shifts available: days/afternoons
working within an assembly environment-labelling, quality assurance, packaging and asssembly, other light industrial duties as required
- Safety Shoes
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- detail oriented with ability to follow instruction
- Good communication skills
- prior experience within a similar environment preferred
- Uniform must be worn during the work shifts (uniform supplied by company)
- selected candidates must be able to pass The GMP test
To apply, please email your resume and quote in the subject line "Assembly Line Worker" in order to be considered. Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview, thank you for your application.
The Bagg Group is a leading Canadian-owned and operated staffing and resources firm in the Greater Toronto Area founded in 1971, and...