TG Minto Corporation is a world-class plastic injection moulding company, building a strong team of professionals. As a growing, fast-paced, tier one automotive supplier for Toyota with a vision to consistently exceed customer standards, we invite you to be part of our team in Stratford.
Production Administration Factory Team Members
Are you a flexible, motivated team player who would like to work with an industry leader in innovation and automotive components? Then, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for! We are seeking individuals who can work on a straight afternoon shift. Responsible for pulling orders accurately in preparation for prompt shipment for each customer and returning packaging to production cells. Reporting to the Production Administration Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing various activities including, picking, sort and wrap, sorting returnables or delivering components while adhering to all company standards of performance and conduct.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Picking orders according to paperwork.
- Picking and returning all packaging to production cells.
- Operating any machinery in a safe manner (such as but not limited to tuggers, forklifts and wrapping machines).
- Inventory counts.
- Deliver material to work stations and storage area.
- Sort product by order # and palletize.
- Manifest pallets by customer, dock dock and order #.
- Schedule heijunka post.
- Set up picking, sort boxes.
- Sort returnables.
- Deliver components.
- Stock component rollers.
- Work in a safe manner and maintain 5S.
- TG Minto may amend the reporting structure and/or duties and responsibilities as business needs require.
You will have the following skills and directly related work experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment will be considered an asset.
Join a company that treats everybody with honesty, dignity and respect, and offers opportunities for personal and professional growth. Apply now!
If you would like to make innovation your future in a challenging environment, forward your resume to:
In person: TG Minto Corporation, Human
Resources, 300 Toronto Street,
Palmerston, ON N0G 2P0.
No agencies, please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.