GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Acts as primary customer point of contact for all quality related issues, including, but not limited to, nonconforming quality reports, shipping (mixed kanbans), supplier performance data, etc. by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary customer point of contact for TG Minto customers
- Responsible for managing external and internal nonconforming reporting system i.e. SKPI, taking initial customer complaint (phone, fax, email), routing of NCR to responsible departments, tracking permanent countermeasure responses, sending responses in a timely manner, closing NCR’s out in computer tracking system
- Assists in making system improvements to computerized tracking system as well as internal process checks such as BPC and IAC
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reports pertaining to nonconforming product reports
- Coordinate communication between TG Minto production/engineering/quality/production administration/quality resident engineers (TMMC, TMMCW, TMMMS, TMMTX, Ford, Honda) to resolve quality/packaging/shipping issues
- Some travel may be required to confirm/investigate shipments to customer.
- Assists in special reporting activities for customer improvement plans
- Assists other data administrators in the Quality Control Department in controlling documents, providing data, etc.
- Supervise and manage the internal quality inspection group
- Train quality inspectors in the proper use of measuring instruments, assembly drawing interpretation, 5P root cause analysis and gauging
- Work in a safe manner and maintain 5S.
- TG Minto may amend the reporting structure and/or duties and responsibilities as business needs require.
- Diploma or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be physically capable of performing the required duties
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Must have an excellent attendance record
- Must have strong performance in current role
- Must consistently represent TG Minto in a positive professional demeanor in your daily work while upholding our vision of mutual honesty, dignity, integrity and respect
- Must demonstrate a high level of customer service and interpersonal skills in your daily work
- Must exhibit professionalism under pressure and demonstrate the ability to make independent decisions
- Must be able to pass a colour blindness test
- Must have a valid G license
- Demonstrated ability to follow all TG Minto policies and procedures
Indeed - 18 months ago
A heritage of innovation, a legacy of leadership
Founded in 1949, Toyoda Gosei is a customer-driven, global company that researches,...