TG Minto Corporation is a world-class plastic injection moulding company, building a strong team of professionals. As a growing, fast-paced, tier one automotive supplier for Toyota with a vision to consistently exceed customer standards, we invite you to be part of our team in Palmerston.
Do you take pride in your payroll administrative skills and are able to excel in a high volume, dynamic environment? We are a looking for a Payroll Specialist that can take on delivering full cycle payroll processing and ensuring TG Minto Corporation team members are paid accurately.
You are an experienced payroll administrator who demonstrates a high level of energy and enthusiasm. You have the ability to complete tasks within tight timelines, double check tasks and processes while ensuring exceptional attention to detail and accuracy. Your strong customer service focus is key to success. You are known for being proactive, results-oriented, resourceful and able to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy and product quality.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Processing full cycle payroll for TG Minto Corporation team members on a bi-weekly basis.
- Preparation and distribution of employee pay stubs and payroll related communications.
- Addressing and resolving any employee related payroll concerns.
- Providing accurate information and reports to all levels of government as well as all levels of the organization.
- Assisting with reporting and year end activities.
You will have the following skills and directly related work experience:
- Certified Payroll Practitioner (PCP) certificate or currently working toward completion of certification, with the Canadian Payroll Association
- 3-5 years of payroll related experience in a large organization
- Knowledge of Canadian Payroll Legislation, compliance and processing experience as well as knowledge of Canadian tax and reporting requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and HRIS systems; preferably Ceridian or comparable payroll software.
We offer competitive compensation, professional development and employee benefits. Join a company that treats everybody with honesty, dignity and respect.
If you would like to make innovation your future in a challenging environment, forward your resume, by March 18, 2013, to:
TG Minto Corporation,
300 Toronto Street,
Palmerston, ON N0G 2P0
No agencies, please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.