TG MINTO - Company Profile
Business: Plastic Injection Moulding for Tier 1 Toyota Supplier (2 locations)
Location of work: Palmerston, ON
Position Title: Inventory Control Specialist, Production Administration
Anticipated Start Date: Immediate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily Inventory Control
- Cycle counts
- Negatives review
- Control Component kanban.
- Check negatives daily.
- Investigate & correct inventory issues.
- Review high dollar value items & cycle count.
- Follow up scanning (component transfers).
- Monitor supplier barcode label audits to ensure accuracy.
- Daily: backorder report check, invoice approval, run MRP and open/close rates.
- Cycle counts on components, WIP and FG
- Components control: FIFO control, rack and labeling.
- Obsolescence control.
- Release and control inventory on all stock product and regrind including resin transfers.
- Lead other PA personnel to achieve inventory accuracy.
- Organize and lead monthly & Year-End inventory count.
- Monitor all inventory transactions in JDE and maintain JDE for new parts.
- Monitor and report inventory turns monthly.
- Release orders to Suppliers
- Track supplier performance.
- Coordinate build out/build up.
- Coordinate ECIs.
- Work in a safe manner and maintain 5S.
Post Secondary education; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Advanced level of computer experience including Microsoft Excel proficiency, ability to understand and control EDI and inventory control systems (JDE and Future 3).
Ability to work at heights off ladders and platforms in a safe manner.
Asset: Valid Driver’s License
Click "APPLY NOW" to send email application or in person: 300 Toronto Street, PALMERSTON ONTARIO