Technical Sales/Service Representative for Burlington, ON office - TG Compressed Air Systems, part of the WestRon Group of Companies..
The WestRon Group is Canadian owned with its head office based in Calgary, AB
WestRon Branch facilities are located in Edmonton, Port Coquitlam , Burlington, Cambridge.
The WestRon network stocks a large inventory of complete OEM machines and parts along with full in-house machine shops and field service technicians in each branch.
Our mission is to supply the Industry with top-quality products along with the engineering, technical, aftermarket, project management, and field service to support their operations. We're looking for dynamic people to grow and develop with the WestRon Group.
(Related Experience/Associated Industries Welcome - TRAINING Available)
- Rotating Equipment and sizing (Pumps, Compressors, and Blowers) through meeting with potential customers, gathering plant and equipment requirements, eg, fluid type, flow, pressure, application data.
WestRon handles a wide variety of product lines to service our customers and industry.
This position will require and individual with in-depth product knowledge of WestRon's equipment and to learn new feature product advantages quickly.
Training Available - Candidates with associated industry experience welcome.
See our website.
Among the major product lines are Gardner Denver Compressors*
Rotary Screw (Air/Gas)
Gardner Denver PD Blowers
Some Duties will include:
- recommendations on appropriate equipment and size
- recommendations on suitable accessory equipment and critical spare parts
- draft new maintenance programs, stocking programs, and alike to better serve WestRon's customer needs
- Inventory Control and asset management
- meetings with customers to discuss product fit
- hands-on equipment knowledge of maintenance, service/repair on electrical/mechanical aspects, and trouble-shooting
- Technical Program Diploma or equivalent Work Experience - please describe
- Knowledgeable with basic MS Word/Excel applications
- Able to adapt to a vast array of varying work applications from gas compression to municipal water and pump and fire pump applications
- Methodical thinking for effective problem solving
- Dynamic individual willing to learn new skills and applications
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Great benefits available
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity for career advancement
Thank you for your consideration.
The WestRon Group of Companies