Strong Futures are Built with Steel. Build Your Future at TFL Industrial!
TFL Industrial is seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Currently, we’re seeking a Tool Crib Attendant to receive, store, issue and inspect hand tools, machine tools, material and equipment. This job will be located in Edmonton, Alberta, for those who meet the following requirements:
- Issue tools, equipment and consumables to workers and maintain records of issued and returned items, manually or using computer.
- Make sure ALL issued tools and equipment are returned and/or accounted for at end of shift.
- Prepare periodic inventory of tools, equipment and consumables manually or using computer.
- Receive tools, equipment and consumables from packing slips and enter them into the tool crib inventory physically and on paper.
- Inspect and test ALL returned tools and equipment for damage, defects and wear. Fill out proper documentation and report to supervisor.
- Repair, service, and lubricate tools and equipment.
- Label tools and equipment using identification tags and/or scribing.
- Promote and adhere to TFL Industrial Safety Management System.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Grade 12
- Class 5 Driver's License
- Basic computer skills
- A positive attitude towards others (good people skills)
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic with high energy and timely responsiveness
- Self-motivated and self-confident
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively and work well under pressure with tight timelines
- Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote TFL Industrial’s vision and values
Shift schedule is 6:00am – 4:30pm, Monday - Friday. The shop is located in Winterburn Industrial Park.
TFL Industrial provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume by August 5, 2013.
Please respond to this add with a copy of your resume. Or, visit us at www.tflindustrial.com/careers
INCLUDE THE JOB ID WHEN APPLYING: IND-130729-TOOL
Due to time constraints, only those resumes with a corresponding job ID, and chosen to move forward in the recruitment, process will be contacted.