Strong Futures are Built with Steel. Build Your Future at TFL Industrial!
TFL Industrial is seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Currently, we’re seeking a 2 Shop Welders who meet the following requirements. The shift runs 6:00am – 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
- Interpret welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC)
- Operate drill presses
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- Prepare jigs or set-ups for welding
- Operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- Promote and adhere to TFL Industrial Safety Management System
- Trade Certification
- 5+ years of experience
- Understands English, speaks average to excellent English, average to excellent English reading skills
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications, Layout patterns
- Positive, outgoing, motivated and hardworking
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
TFL Industrial provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
How to Apply:
Please respond to this add to apply.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE JOB ID WHEN APPLYING: IND-130306-JSFW
Due to time constraints, only those resumes with a corresponding job ID, and chosen to move forward in the recruitment, process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in TFL Industrial!