Strong Futures are Built with Steel. Build Your Future at TFL Industrial!
TFL Industrial is seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Currently, we’re seeking a day shift, and a night shift Shop Structural Fitter/Welder who meets the following requirements. The shift day runs 6:00am – 4:30pm, Monday - Friday. The night shift runs 5:00pm – 3:30am, Sunday - Thursday.
- Fabricate, assemble and fit to drawing dimensions all types of structural steel, including beams, plates, pipe, channels, etc.
- Interpret instructions, shop drawings, client drawings, work orders, and plans pertaining to the fitting operations accordingly
- Promote and adhere to TFL Industrial Safety Management System
- Day shift & night shifts available.
- Trade Certification
- 5+ years of experience
- Understands English, speaks average to excellent English, average to excellent English reading skills
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- The ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels
- Positive, outgoing, motivated and hardworking individual
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
TFL Industrial provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
How to Apply:
Please respond to this add to apply.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE JOB ID WHEN APPLYING: IND-130306-JSFW
Due to time constraints, only those resumes with a corresponding job ID, and chosen to move forward in the recruitment, process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in TFL Industrial!