Strong Futures are Built with Steel. Build Your Future at TFL Industrial!
TFL Industrial is seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re motivated, hardworking and a positive team player, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Currently, we’re seeking and Sr. Field Estimator to work out of our Edmonton Branch.
- Competitive Base Wage
- Benefits after 3 months of employment
- Complete estimates and mentor a team of Estimators and Jr Estimators
- Able to bid field projects ranging from 1million to 60million
- High level of knowledge in Structural erection & Pipe installation
- Knowledge in pipelines & mechanical estimating is an asset
- Review the work completed by Jr. Estimators
- Provide advice and guidance to Estimators and Jr. Estimators as required
- Responsible for compiling estimates of how much it will cost to provide a client or potential client with products or services
- Determine how much a project is likely to cost and create budgets accordingly
- Assessing material, labour and equipment required and analyzing different quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers
- Build and maintain relationships with all levels of employees
- Promote and adhere to TFL Industrial Safety Management System
- 5 – 10+ years of experience in an Estimating role
- NEST Software experience is an asset
- Strong excel skills
- Familiar with navigating client specs & construction work packages
- Knowledge of metal fabrication/welding and the tools/equipment needed in the industry
- Knowledge of the different types of raw materials generally used in structural and/or piping fabrication
- A positive attitude towards others (good people skills)
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgement
- The ability to recognize the difference between what is needed and what is wanted
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong PC skills; proficiency with various word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software
- Enthusiastic with high energy and timely responsiveness
- Self-motivated and self-confident
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively and work well under pressure and tight timelines
- Ability to deal with confidential information with a high degree of diplomacy
- Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote TFL Industrial’s vision and values
- A desire to build strong professional relationships
TFL Industrial provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
Visit us at http://www.TFLIndustrial.com
The main office and shop are located in the Winterburn Industrial Park.
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE INCLUDE THE JOB ID WHEN APPLYING: IND-131209-SEST
Please respond to this add with a copy of your resume.
Thank you for your interest in TFL Industrial!
Due to time constraints, only those resumes with a corresponding job ID, and chosen to move forward in the recruitment, process will be processed.