Strong Futures are Built with Steel. Build Your Future at TFL Industrial!
TFL Industrial is both a fabrication company as well as a field installation company, specializing in structural steel fabrication and piping.
We’re seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and a positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Job: Office Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Location: Edmonton, AB
Day Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Competitive Base Wage
- Benefits after 3 months
- Provide office administrative support to all departments, including shop and field operations, finance, safety, human resources, estimating and quality control, as required. Meet and greet visitors, and conduct receptionist duties.
- Check the company voicemails and e-mails.
- Enter employee training and new hire information into the Optic, the TFL safety software.
- Disperse mail.
- Stamp and enter incoming or outgoing invoices and cheques.
- Assist any TFL office staff as needed in a prioritized order.
- Meet, greet and ensure all visitors sign in and out at the front desk.
- Answer phones, transfer calls or take messages as needed.
- Track TFL Apparel.
- Update an active and inactive employee list on the employee job board.
- Complete Facebook posts on the TFL Facebook site as required.
- Maintain the Office Phone System.
- Maintain the Telus Corporate Account.
- Order printer supplies, and ensure printer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Track office supplies and orders.
- Assist in the organization of all Company Events
- Ensure all phone inquiries are addressed.
- Conduct office inventory.
- Conduct employee inventory.
- Post-Secondary Education is an asset.
- 2+ years of Reception/Administration Experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Word / Outlook and QuickBooks.
- Ability to type 40+ words per minute.
- Experience using a switch board.
- Exceptional spelling/grammar skills.
- Administrative professional with strong organization, multi-tasking, record-keeping and mature inter-personal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team-based environment.
- The ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels.
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude, and provides opinions/solutions whenever possible.
- Ability to provide excellent team support and take initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and attire.
The shop is located in the Winterburn Industrial Park, in Edmonton West. We are currently preparing to open our offices at our new shop in Acheson.
TFL Industrial provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE INCLUDE THE JOB ID WHEN APPLYING: IND-140318-ADMR
Please respond to this add with a copy of your resume.
Thank you for your interest in TFL Industrial!
Due to time constraints, only those resumes with a corresponding job ID, and chosen to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.