Strong Futures are Built with Steel. Build Your Future at TFL Industrial!
TFL Industrial is seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Currently, we’re seeking a night shift Lead Structural Fitter who meets the following requirements.
- Fabricate, assemble and fit to drawing dimensions all types of structural steel, including beams, plates, pipe, channels, etc.
- Interpret instructions, shop drawings, client drawings, work orders, and plans pertaining to the fitting operations accordingly
- Assisting and coordinating with the shop foreman, in managing all crew activities and tasks
- Assist the Shop Foreman in managing time parameters for crew members such as breaks, morning start up and end of day timing
- Ensure workers perform their tasks safely and efficiently
- Promote and adhere to TFL Industrial Safety Management System
- Trade Certification
- 5+ years of experience
- Ability to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality results within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- The ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels
- Positive, outgoing, motivated and hardworking individual
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), QuickBooks & Outlook
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
The shift schedule is 5:00pm – 3:30am, Sunday – Thursday. The shop is located in the Winterburn Industrial Park.
TFL Industrial provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
How to Apply:
Please respond to this add, or visit our website at www.tflindustrial.com/careers/
INCLUDE THE JOB ID WHEN APPLYING: IND-130404-LSSF
Due to time constraints, only those resumes with a corresponding job ID, and chosen to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in TFL Industrial!