Strong Futures are Built with Steel. Build You Future at TFL Industrial!
TFL Industrial is seeking an exceptional individual to join our winning team. If you‘re an outgoing, experienced Estimator seeking long-term, permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
- Perform a variety of structural steel and piping estimating for both fabrication and field installation
- Responsible for compiling estimates of how much it will cost to provide a client or potential client with products or services
- Determine how much a project is likely to cost and create budgets accordingly
- Assessing material, labour and equipment required and analysing different quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers
- Produce formal proposals and submit to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with all levels of employees
- Promote and adhere to TFL Industrial Safety Management System
- 2 + years’ experience in an Estimating role
- Strong excel skills
- Knowledge of Primavera and Microsoft Projects
- Ability to read blueprints and construction drawings
- Familiar with navigating client specs & construction work packages
- Knowledge of metal fabrication/welding and the tools/equipment needed in the industry
- Knowledge of the different types of raw materials generally used in structural and/or piping fabrication
- A positive attitude towards others (good people skills)
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgement
- The ability to recognize the difference between what is needed and what is wanted
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong PC skills; proficiency with various word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software
- NEST Software experience is an asset
- Trade certification or field experience in Welding, Pipefitting, or Ironwork is an asset
- Enthusiastic with high energy and timely responsiveness
- Self-motivated and self-confident
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively and work well under pressure and tight timelines
- Ability to deal with confidential information with a high degree of diplomacy
- Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote TFL Industrial’s vision and values
- A desire to build strong professional relationships
TFL Industrial provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
Visit us at http://www.TFLIndustrial.com
The main office and shop are located in the Winterburn Industrial Park.
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE INCLUDE THE JOB ID WHEN APPLYING: IND-130910-ESTJ
Please respond to this add with a copy of your resume.
Or, visit us at www.tflindustrial.com/careers
Thank you for your interest in TFL Industrial!
Due to time constraints, only those resumes with a corresponding job ID, and chosen to move forward in the recruitment, process will be contacted