Strong Futures are Built with Steel. Build Your Future at TFL Industrial!
Tired of being out in the cold? Want to increase your work life balance, while maintaining a comfortable life style? Want to spend more time at home, and less time on the road? Looking for a new challenge that will utilize your current skills as a trade person?
If this is you, we highly suggest that you KEEP READING!
TFL Industrial is currently seeking an individual with experience or related experience in Structural Steel Fitting, Iron Work, or Welding, to join our team as a Structural Steel Estimator. We understand that your background as a trade person will give you an edge in this role, and we’re willing to train you to do the rest.
- Perform a variety of piping estimator, shop fabrication and field installation duties
- Responsible for compiling estimates of how much it will cost to provide a client or potential client with products or services
- Determine how much a project is likely to cost and create budgets accordingly
- Assessing material, labour and equipment required and analyzing different quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers
- Build and maintain relationships with all levels of employees
- Promote and adhere to TFL Industrial Safety Management System
- Trade certification or experience in Welding, Pipefitting, Structural Steel Fitting, or Ironwork
- Knowledge of metal fabrication/welding and the tools/equipment needed in the industry
- Familiar with navigating client specs & construction work packages is an asset
- Knowledge of the different types of raw materials generally used in piping fabrication
- A positive attitude towards others (good people skills)
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgement
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic with high energy and timely responsiveness
- Self-motivated and self-confident
- Demonstrated ability to multitask effectively and work well under pressure with tight timelines
- Ability to deal with confidential information with a high degree of diplomacy
- A desire to build strong professional relationships
- Understand and demonstrate the willingness to promote TFL Industrial’s Vision and Values
TFL Industrial provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
Visit us at http://www.TFLIndustrial.com
How to Apply:
Please respond to this add with your cover letter and resume.
JOB ID: IND-121206-ESTS