Strong Futures are Built with Steel. Build You Future at TFL Industrial!
TFL Industrial is seeking an exceptional individual to join our winning team. If you‘re motivated, hardworking and a positive worker seeking long-term, permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
We’re seeking a night shift Forklift Operator / Materials Coordinator who meets the following requirements.
- Forklift operation
- Load and unload trucks/trailers and stack/pick materials in/out of racks.
- Safe and efficient operation of the vehicle
- Inspect material before it is received and fill out all necessary paperwork
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
- Report quality variances
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained
- Ensure proper stock rotation
- Promote and adhere to TFL Industrial Safety Management System
- Works well with others
- Experienced forklift operator (No less than 2 years)
- Class 5 drivers licence
- Practice safe work
- Knowledge of structural steel
The Evening shift is Monday - Thursday, 4:00pm – 1:30am, and Friday, 4:00pm - 12:30am.
The shop is located in the Winterburn Industrial Park.
TFL Industrial provides a positive, team oriented work environment.
How to Apply:
PLEASE INCLUDE THE JOB ID WHEN APPLYING: IND-131002-FORK
Please respond to this add with a copy of your resume. Or, visit us at www.tflindustrial.com/careers
Thank you for your interest in TFL Industrial!
Due to time constraints, only those resumes with a corresponding job ID, and chosen to move forward in the recruitment, process will be contacted