Our client in the manufacturing industry is currently seeking a Technical Writer to join their team on a 6-month contract to support the launch of a new program.
- Create, edit and maintain technical documentation, including the preparation and maintenance of manuals, quick reference guides and addendums.
- Work closely with development teams to deliver high-quality documentation with minimal supervision
- Research and analyze information required for written presentations by referring to engineering drawings, specifications, handbooks, personal interviews and/or other data
- Prepare a copy for incorporation into technical publications using hand written mark-ups, Word or other software packages.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Technical Writing for the manufacturing industry
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, including MS Visio, to produce documents
- Ability to work independently
- Proven time management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks of varying complexity with conflicting priorities and aggressive constraints
- Detail oriented with excellent planning, research and writing skills
Indeed - 4 months ago