Terra Pacific Land Surveying Ltd. provides professional land surveying services to public and private sectors. Our services are provided on projects throughout the lower mainland. We currently have 2 offices in Maple Ridge and in Surrey and employ over 12 staff.
In our Maple Ridge office, we have a great opportunity for an Office Assistant / Receptionist with excellent personal greeting and administrative telephone skills to assist with the day-to-day operations of this professional office environment of approximately 7 staff. This is a key position in which you present the "first impression" of the Company. Join this professional office team where we value people, professionalism and where you can enjoy a very positive working environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages as needed
- Setting up new job files
- Filing of completed jobs
- Coding and reconciling invoices
- Assisting with scheduling of jobs
- Assisting with other administrative duties as required
- Light Office Cleaning as required
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Receptionist or in a similar/related role, in a professional services environment;
- Ability to handle and be proficient with a multi-line phone
- Proficient with MS office; typing ability of 60 wpm
- Experience in Simply Accounting would be an asset
- A demonstrated ability to perform in a responsible, courteous manner at all times and work with a high degree of accuracy while performing multiple tasks is imperative
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) is a must
- Exceptional ability to work in a team environment and present a flexible and adaptable approach to all tasks and assignments
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking and working effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A knowledge of any CAD based software would be an asset.
Only qualified candidates who are self starters and highly motivated to become part of our team should apply.