TEKsystems

TEKsystems Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced positive work enviroment with a lot of energy.
Delivery Management (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2014
My experience was working in the Global Services, a separate division within TEKsystems. Our goal was to provide contracted professional services and IT consulting for our clients. I found Internal the staff at TEKsystems to be very sharp, capable and always willing to exceed expectations.
Worst company to deal with.
Contractor to St. FrancisCare Hospital (Former Employee), Farmington, CTAugust 2, 2014
Pros: don't have any.
Cons: money hungry
They don't care about any of their employees. Never will I ever work for that B.S company again
An exciting place to work.
Central Office Technician (Current Employee), Pekin, ILAugust 1, 2014
A productive and excellent place to work with the opportunity for
advancement . The staff have treated me like family .
Friendly People
Integrated Development Support Services Lead (Current Employee), Bentonville, ARJuly 27, 2014
Pros: friendly people, able to learn extra skills.
Cons: overnight hours, lack of good healthcare.
I enjoy working with this company, however, where I am currently located the chance of advancement is non-existing. Work currently as a contract employee with HP in their Integrated Development Support Services performing project support for hardware and software migration. Management and co-workers are great to work with making the job enjoyable.
TEKSystems
Mid-Level Network Engineer - (Contractor) (Current Employee), Stennis Space Center, MSJuly 23, 2014
Good Co
mpany to work for. Working with Nexus 7K 5K 1000v, Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, FWSM, Cisco 6500, 3750
Only looking out for themselves
network eng. (Former Employee), Framingham, MaJuly 23, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: they are con artists
I have worked for Tek on and off for 3 years always hearing temp to perm jobs . I start the job my recruiter is there after the first 2 months he disappears . This is due to the pay scale they work on. He was paid high when I started and it goes down after that so now they dont care . He was know looking to get more people started not worrying about – more... what was going on with the rest of us. They lie about positions to fill positions . They hire people that do not have experiance just to fill openings and collect the money . The Framingham Ma. office neds a real hard look at for Corperate office . I seen alot of unhappy contractors looking to other staffing agencys because of the poorly managed recruiters . – less
Excellent Contracting Company
Program Master Scheduler (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good compensation
Cons: contract only
Attempts to fit the right candidates to the right jobs an stays in touch to assist with difficuties
Very Productive and fun workplace to be in.
Technician (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 17, 2014
Laid back and exciting place to work at. Employees and management was easy to work with that they made the job fun and easy to do.
Fantastic people and culture
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 16, 2014
There is no structure for work life balance. As great as everyone is, it does not make it up for the lack of flexibility.
Great recruiting company
Site Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 16, 2014
Working with TekSystems for close to 4 months as a Site Acq Coordinator for a telecom company. Overall am pleased with the assignment.
Mobile networking support
Mobile Network Support (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 14, 2014
I worked through TEKsystems at GE Healthcare providing level 3 mobile networking and VPN support. TEKsystems was able to get me in the door and I am very thankful for this opportunity.
Great Culture and Great People, Strong Communication and Never Left Behind
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2014
Great Company that has built a strong culture focused on the people.
An Awful Company To Work For
IT Operations Analyst III (Former Employee), Okinawa, JapanJuly 11, 2014
I have been with Tek for about a year and throughout the entire time there has been nothing in the way of support for the employee. They take large portions of pay and give it to recruiters, while providing little to no assistance/guidance to the employee. The only reason I stuck out the entire year was to save face for my resume. The recruiters are – more... always being hired/fired/leaving. They will tell you anything to get you hired only to find out later that some of the things are not true. They rarely follow-up on issues that are brought to their attention.

I cannot imagine how they made it to where they are as a company. This has truly been the worst company I have ever worked for, and I will never make this mistake again.

The people I worked with were excellent, but they, like myself, were never taken care of. And, as a result, Tek has never been able to keep a steady workforce on this contract.

I cannot stress enough how much you should avoid working for this company. – less
Good Place to work
Information Management, Asset Management Lead (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 10, 2014
Solid management team in place.
Comfortable work environment.
Great Annual Party
Contractor, American Family Insurance (Former Employee), Madison, WIJuly 9, 2014
TEKsystems sponsors a holiday lunch each year at a local restaurant. Excellent opportunity to meet other contractors...and get a free lunch!
Great group of people
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FloridaJuly 5, 2014
At TEK Systems I was placed in a great position as Business Analyst / Deputy Project Manager. My client was Florida Department of Health (DOH) with Florida Women Infants and Children (WIC).

With this team, we successfully deployed a WEB based system and changed the process from issuing WIC checks to EBT card. The project went to pilot in less than – more... one year.

• Encouraged a good life balance between family and work.
• Promoted good health and allowed breaks (mid-morning and lunch time) for walks / exercise. – less
Ok Company
Service Desk Engineer (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDJuly 3, 2014
Worked for TekSystems for a total of 1 year, awesome place and contracting agency to work for.
Varity work for different companies
PC Refresh Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2014
This was a contracting company and I worked for several companies under this company. All of these were IT jobs.
Switch Technician
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 30, 2014
Switch tech to ensure phone lines were up and active. Learned Nortel and Ericcson switches.
Fun place to work
Technical Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 30, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: all was good
I enjoyed my time with TEKsystems. I was treated as a long-term employee from day 1.

About TEKsystems

TEKsystems, a subsidiary of staffing giant Allegis, provides IT consulting and staffing services from locations in North America – Read more

TEKsystems Photos