TEKsystems Employee Review

Reasonable Recruiters
Contract Position - Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ14 November 2013
I had hired people through TEK Systems as an employer in another state prior to relocating to Arizona and reaching out to them as an employee. In both states and in both capacities, the people I have interfaced with at TEK Systems have shown integrity in their work and have been pleasant to work with.

As an employer, I have found they can save a lot time and hassle narrowing down pools of candidates to only those likely to be a good fit both from a technical and cultural point of view.

As an employee, I have found them to be helpful in building my professional network in a new area and providing me with reasonably good contracting opportunities along the way.
Pros
Integrity
Cons
Contracting

Other TEKsystems Employee Reviews

High stress with high return
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2018
Days start with early morning meetings where teams mull over their targeted business plans and share ideas on how to drive business forward.

After meeting, you sit at your desk and start calling consultants to identify their skills, goals, and interests in order to help sell roles to them.
Pros
Great networking, and free lunches
Cons
long hours and high ROI expectations
Professional environment
Agile Project Manager (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC21 January 2018
A good consulting company with very supportive and collaborative culture. promotes work-life balance in the development centers (mind you the staffing side could be very different. I have no experience there)
Pros
team bldg, training, and supportive
Cons
consulting dry projects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEKsystems. Our community is ready to answer.