TEKsystems

TEKsystems Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
proactive and nice company
QA Analyst (Current Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCNovember 4, 2014
learn new IT skills , certification ISTQB , which leads me better jobs in future
Don't expect to get paid on time...
Contract Tech (Former Employee), Ontario/LondonJuly 9, 2014
Pros: they work hard to get you placed, find rides, etc
Cons: like pulling teeth to get paid.
Great group of people to work for, until the time comes for them to actually pay you. Without getting into too many details, I was given the run around for nearly 3 weeks while they tried to figure out an issue on their end.

I am not the only one this has happened too, either. My manager indicated to me this happens with alarming regularity and that – more... many of the other contract workers simply "accept it". – less
Very hit and miss.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 28, 2014
Pros: good people.
Cons: work/life.
This role, industry, and company were not for me. That being said, it may be a great fit for some people. They target young kids, out of school, and promise great potential compensation. They don't lie about it or anything, but you have to work very hard, have some luck, and be matched with the right people to be successful. A lot of work, they expect – more... you to be tight knit, and spend tons of time together. Annoyingly type-a at times. Overall, you will either love or hate this, and the turnover reflects that. – less
Great place to work at
Application Monitoring (Former Employee), Montreal QCFebruary 11, 2014
TEKsystems was voted in the top 100 companies to work for 2 years straight. They take car of their customer as well as their employees. I worked 5 years at TEKsystems and I would go back to work their again.
Not a company to work for
Client Field Technical Services Sr. Associate (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: don't have any
Cons: waste of time
As a contractor you have no job security nor any incentive to stay with them, their client can get rid of you at any moment and they won't make any effort place you in any other available position, your disposable as used toilet paper
Great work place
Device Acquisition Analyst (Former Employee), Victoria, BCJuly 8, 2013
Recruiters are very helpful and invested in your success.
Overall good team of people to work with
Excellent communication
HP Global Contractor (Current Employee), EdmontonJuly 19, 2012
Communication on project was excellent when project, coworkers hardworking and professional
WASTE OF TIME
na (Former Employee), mississauga ontMarch 1, 2012
Cons: they just collect resume and waste your time.
Don't waste your time with this recruiter, they will call you for a interview and you will go out of your way to travel to there location for a interview and wait for a call forever!!
body shop
Sr. Technology Architect (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 15, 2014
Flexible.
Good co-workers.
Good management.
Flexible.
Good co-workers.
Good management.
Company I worked with was run poorly
Oracle BI Data Analyst Consultant (Former Employee), Huntersville, NCDecember 11, 2014
Lack of training and management direction was difficult, especially as 4 people on team left the company in 1 month.
Great leadership, fun company spirit
EA to President +Regional Vice President (Former Employee), Hanover, MDDecember 8, 2014
Pros: lots of perks
Loved working here and would have stayed longer but the Army moved us. The leadership was amazing and I'd work for them again in a heart beat.
Does not deliver on promises
Desktop/Field Support Engineer II (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 7, 2014
Pros: got me into contract with charles schwab
Cons: because no future interviews maybe unemployed
Was promised by TekSystems that when I left my position with Food Service of America that I would be getting interviews before the end of current contract. 18 days left and no interviews.

Charles Schwab is a great company to work for. Would love a permanent position with the company. Great work environment. Co-workers are great.
Staffing agency
Computer Technician (Former Employee), Houston TXDecember 7, 2014
This is a staffing agency. They are based in Houston. They have an office space in a building.

This thing will not accept just one sentence,
IT trainer at SORDAC
Information Technology Trainer (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 7, 2014
This position has been a good learning experience. I have been able to apply my instructor skills to good use. I have learned a lot about information technologies. It has been an enjoyable experience. This is a great company to work for.
Human Resource Management Experience a lot of Customer Service.
Lead Telecommunications Recruiter (Former Employee), Framingham, MADecember 3, 2014
A typical day would be working with you account manager on the business needs of the customers. Finding consultants interested in contract, contract to hire, or full time through networking, job postings, and understanding industry market trends.

You get to work with an account manager who has relationship with the customer. You understand the market – more... industry and leverage that information to negotiate with the contractor on the rate for the duration of the job.

All in all a great place to work the company culture is young and very energetic very fast paced work environment. – less
Master Certified Microsoft Trainer & Master Certified CompTIA A+ Helpdesk Technician
Remedy Trainer (Former Employee), Saint Louis, MONovember 23, 2014
Can do it all. Receive written commendations on all contracts.
ok company
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILNovember 20, 2014
the company wasn't bad when i was there but there was alot of backstabbing that did occur. the management at the time i was there was all over the place with policy.

You did get alot of free flowers to bring home.
The company had it favorites
Desktop support Technician (Former Employee), Linthicum, MDNovember 19, 2014
I got let go of the job because it was a contractor and they had favorites
Friendly recuiter
Sr IT Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Windsor CTNovember 16, 2014
Pros: low pay, no medical
Cons: friendly recruiters
Good company, low pay compared to industry.
Starter for new IT School graduates
Great front office team. Company built on building relationships across different funtional areas
Special Biller (Former Employee), Hanover, MDNovember 14, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunches, relationships, close to the mall
Cons: management, oppurtunites for advancement
A typical week included audits, client phone calls, meetings on what was happening with escalated accounts, team building meetings and developmental meetings. I have expanded my knowledge with outlook, excel, and Adobe Suite. Management looks for "A" players on the team to promote faster than usual time frames. Co-workers become your second family; – more... you are with them for 9 to 10 hours in a day. The most enjoyable part of working here are the relationships that you begin to build. The hardest part of this job was having meetings that would be unproductive causing later days of work. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About TEKsystems

TEKsystems, a subsidiary of staffing giant Allegis, provides IT consulting and staffing services from locations in North America – Read more