TEKsystems

TEKsystems Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Don't expect to get paid on time...
Contract Tech (Former Employee), Ontario/LondonJuly 9, 2014
Pros: they work hard to get you placed, find rides, etc
Cons: like pulling teeth to get paid.
Great group of people to work for, until the time comes for them to actually pay you. Without getting into too many details, I was given the run around for nearly 3 weeks while they tried to figure out an issue on their end.

I am not the only one this has happened too, either. My manager indicated to me this happens with alarming regularity and that – more... many of the other contract workers simply "accept it". – less
Very hit and miss.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 28, 2014
Pros: good people.
Cons: work/life.
This role, industry, and company were not for me. That being said, it may be a great fit for some people. They target young kids, out of school, and promise great potential compensation. They don't lie about it or anything, but you have to work very hard, have some luck, and be matched with the right people to be successful. A lot of work, they expect – more... you to be tight knit, and spend tons of time together. Annoyingly type-a at times. Overall, you will either love or hate this, and the turnover reflects that. – less
Great place to work at
Application Monitoring (Former Employee), Montreal QCFebruary 11, 2014
TEKsystems was voted in the top 100 companies to work for 2 years straight. They take car of their customer as well as their employees. I worked 5 years at TEKsystems and I would go back to work their again.
Not a company to work for
Client Field Technical Services Sr. Associate (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: don't have any
Cons: waste of time
As a contractor you have no job security nor any incentive to stay with them, their client can get rid of you at any moment and they won't make any effort place you in any other available position, your disposable as used toilet paper
Great work place
Device Acquisition Analyst (Former Employee), Victoria, BCJuly 8, 2013
Recruiters are very helpful and invested in your success.
Overall good team of people to work with
Excellent communication
HP Global Contractor (Current Employee), EdmontonJuly 19, 2012
Communication on project was excellent when project, coworkers hardworking and professional
WASTE OF TIME
na (Former Employee), mississauga ontMarch 1, 2012
Cons: they just collect resume and waste your time.
Don't waste your time with this recruiter, they will call you for a interview and you will go out of your way to travel to there location for a interview and wait for a call forever!!
No Comment
Project Manager - Deutsche Bank (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 23, 2014
A typical day at work was sitting on a conference call from 8:00AM-1:00PM daily.
Very motivated and competitive environment
Account Manager (Current Employee), Southfield, MISeptember 20, 2014
TEKsystems is a great place to grow your career. We have wonderful people and everyone has similar goals and interest making it easier to push one another towards what we want everyday.
Loved the team I supported, managment was great was not happy that it was only a contract position and the terms of the engagment kept changing.
Team Lead for Garretson Resolutions Group (Current Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: the contract and terms that kept changing
I supervised a team of 8 agents that entered medical claims into a data base.
Place that values hardwork
Account Lead - Recruitment and Training (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 16, 2014
The company values hardwork and it has a great culture of work hard and party hard.
good
IT Technician (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: locations
Cons: health care
good to work as a company. This help finds the job you are skilled at and place you on the job.
A Good Recruiting Company to Work For
Windows 7 Refresh Lead Tech (Former Employee), TelecommuteSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: telecommuting
Cons: most of the work required to be performed late at night
- My recruiter worked dilligently in finding positions that were a great fit for my personal life as well as my expertise.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to telecommute over 80% of the time
Good company, tough industry
Account Manager (Current Employee), OrlandoSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: people, culture, earning potential
Cons: long hours (at times), being in the people business in tough
You can make a lot of money and work with great people but don't let people tell you the job is easy. It's a very high pressure environment that requires your A game everyday to be successful. The hardest part of the job is consistently balancing everything you are tasked with.
Plenty of different contractual jobs available
IT Contractor (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: no micromanaging
Cons: difficult scripts to follow for some jobs.
I worked with Waste Management, Bank of America and American Expediting during my time at TEKsystems.
Strong IT placement agency
Contractor - Sr Project Manager (Former Employee), Lincoln, RISeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good contacts throughout the sector
Cons: large org with limited personal access
TekSystems is a national IT Placement Agency with strong ties to the insurance and financial sector
Great environment
Regional Employee Relations Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: flexable schedule
Cons: commute
Interview complaints such as discrimination.

Learned how to write statements of position.

Management was firm but consistent.

Too many airports.

Meeting people from all over the country.
Professional, effective, and competent
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), West Valley, UTSeptember 4, 2014
I enjoyed working for TEKSystems. Their people are friendly and capable. They actually contacted me during my contract to see how everything was going. The also contacted my supervisor to be sure that he/she was satisfied with my work quality.

They are one of the few contracting companies that provides insurance.
My First
Desktop Support Technician I (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARSeptember 3, 2014
I had just retired from the military and looking for a job. TEKsystems discovered me on a job site and had me working within the month.
contract short term
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: off on weekends
Cons: no benefits
answering phone calls from remote agents,troubleshooting VPN connectivity issues.
More Patience
Open and willing to give opportunities to learn other things
Great to be around
sense of accomplishment when the agents were so thankful that I was able to resolve their connectivity issues.

1 2 3 4 5

About TEKsystems

TEKsystems, a subsidiary of staffing giant Allegis, provides IT consulting and staffing services from locations in North America – Read more

TEKsystems Photos