TEKsystems Employee Review

There is always something new. Predictability does not exist.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NY22 September 2013
A typical day normally consists of general HR inquires, payroll, and processing necessary paperwork.

I have learned that you must be a master at multitasking.

Fortunately management is very understanding with any questions or concerns that I may have.

My co-workers are always there to help if I need any assistance with anything,

The hardest part of the job is trying to take on everything at once when reality tells me that I am only human and to take one day at a time.

The most enjoyable part is everyone is willing to listen and provide great advice.
Pros
Very understing with work/life balance
Cons
Compensation and benefits

Other TEKsystems Employee Reviews

Good place to learn
Lead Software Developer (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC15 October 2017
Disclaimer: I work in the Montreal office.
The Montreal office is a development shop, as opposed to the rest of TEKsystems where the company is rather a recruitment firm.

Typical day at work:
One agile team per project (Project Manager, Business Analyst, Architect, Team Lead, Developers & QAs)

What to learn:
* The very knowledgeable lead architect is always striving to better ourselves by spending an hour per week on discussing many technical topics.
* Formations are given to learn about the different phases of an Agile project (inception, sizing, story writing, etc.)

Workplace culture:
People are helping each other out, as much as they can - which is awesome!

All in all, a very good company to work for (again, specific to the Montreal office), however....
The downside: the salary increase does not compete enough with what the market has to offer, and thus TEKsystems has a hard time keeping the good players in.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
yearly salary increase are mediocres
Part time work as IT support
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON29 June 2017
Great place to part time work. I never had full time with TEKsystems but they were amazing services and a great place to work.

Typical day was arrive early, get let in by security and get escorted to the place we needed to be working

Lead by a team lead and we were showed exactly how they wanted the work done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEKsystems. Our community is ready to answer.