TEKsystems

TEKsystems Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Don't expect to get paid on time...
Contract Tech (Former Employee), Ontario/LondonJuly 9, 2014
Pros: they work hard to get you placed, find rides, etc
Cons: like pulling teeth to get paid.
Great group of people to work for, until the time comes for them to actually pay you. Without getting into too many details, I was given the run around for nearly 3 weeks while they tried to figure out an issue on their end.

I am not the only one this has happened too, either. My manager indicated to me this happens with alarming regularity and that – more... many of the other contract workers simply "accept it". – less
Very hit and miss.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 28, 2014
Pros: good people.
Cons: work/life.
This role, industry, and company were not for me. That being said, it may be a great fit for some people. They target young kids, out of school, and promise great potential compensation. They don't lie about it or anything, but you have to work very hard, have some luck, and be matched with the right people to be successful. A lot of work, they expect – more... you to be tight knit, and spend tons of time together. Annoyingly type-a at times. Overall, you will either love or hate this, and the turnover reflects that. – less
Great place to work at
Application Monitoring (Former Employee), Montreal QCFebruary 11, 2014
TEKsystems was voted in the top 100 companies to work for 2 years straight. They take car of their customer as well as their employees. I worked 5 years at TEKsystems and I would go back to work their again.
Not a company to work for
Client Field Technical Services Sr. Associate (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: don't have any
Cons: waste of time
As a contractor you have no job security nor any incentive to stay with them, their client can get rid of you at any moment and they won't make any effort place you in any other available position, your disposable as used toilet paper
Excellent communication
HP Global Contractor (Current Employee), EdmontonJuly 19, 2012
Communication on project was excellent when project, coworkers hardworking and professional
Great Culture and Great People, Strong Communication and Never Left Behind
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2014
Great Company that has built a strong culture focused on the people.
Great Annual Party
Contractor, American Family Insurance (Former Employee), Madison, WIJuly 9, 2014
TEKsystems sponsors a holiday lunch each year at a local restaurant. Excellent opportunity to meet other contractors...and get a free lunch!
Great group of people
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FloridaJuly 5, 2014
At TEK Systems I was placed in a great position as Business Analyst / Deputy Project Manager. My client was Florida Department of Health (DOH) with Florida Women Infants and Children (WIC).

With this team, we successfully deployed a WEB based system and changed the process from issuing WIC checks to EBT card. The project went to pilot in less than – more... one year.

• Encouraged a good life balance between family and work.
• Promoted good health and allowed breaks (mid-morning and lunch time) for walks / exercise. – less
Ok Company
Service Desk Engineer (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDJuly 3, 2014
Worked for TekSystems for a total of 1 year, awesome place and contracting agency to work for.
Varity work for different companies
PC Refresh Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2014
This was a contracting company and I worked for several companies under this company. All of these were IT jobs.
Switch Technician
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 30, 2014
Switch tech to ensure phone lines were up and active. Learned Nortel and Ericcson switches.
Fun place to work
Technical Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 30, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: all was good
I enjoyed my time with TEKsystems. I was treated as a long-term employee from day 1.
Great Benefits
Plan Analyst (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILJune 23, 2014
Pros: paid on my surgery
Cons: still had to pay
I had Blue Cross Blue Shield Ins and that was great.I had vacation days and paid time off. Everyone was very helpful when I needed information on benefits and such. I enjoyed working for them and would love to go back. The worst part is that its not a career, its not permanent. That was the hardest part of the job.
Satisfied with TEKsystems
Help Desk Support (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 23, 2014
I am satisfied working with Teksystems. The staff is supportive.
Work as a Contractor for BGE
Team Lead (MRT) (Former Employee), Baltimore, MarylandJune 23, 2014
Pros: short drive to work
Normal work duty. I learn about the way BGE due business, the staff was very low keyed. The job was very easy. I enjoyed the job, because the users was easy to work with fixing the issues.
Outstanding
Senior Business Process Improvement Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 21, 2014
Well managed company with the right balance of providing contractors and client relationships. Actively involved to monitor contractors and client satisfaction.
Contractor for Dell at Microsoft Data Center
Hardware Technician (Current Employee), Boydton, VAJune 19, 2014
Pros: day to day task are always diferent.
Cons: management bend the truth to their benefit.
Work alone (which is great). Have a small team. Co-workers are great. Management simi-tolerable. Learned new techniques in troubleshooting. No real hard part to the job except the Bench Logs. Making sure no mistakes.
Free lunches good learning environment
Level I Helpdesk Support Technician (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 18, 2014
Pros: fee lunches good learning inviorment
Cons: short breaks, healthcare
Log in work station, pull up needed applications, check e-mails,
review open assignments and new developments. Begin taking
live calls or call back on open assignments.

Learned dealing with network connection, device operations,
corporate polices, and other troubleshooting issues.

Management helpful and fair.

Language barrier at times.

Working and – more... learning other nuances of IT field. – less
Good Team Environment
Deployment Technician (Current Employee), Dublin, OHJune 15, 2014
From day one; I was comfortable with every member I worked with on the team.
Great Company
Product Support (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJune 14, 2014
I have an enjoyable time working with the staff out here. They are always trying to fill the best position available for you. My recuiters have been extra helpful in getting me a job or searching for a position that fits my needs and will also assist me with work and life.

They are a great company to work for if you are in the technical field and want – more... to either get your foot in the door or even assist with job placement for new people in the area. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About TEKsystems

Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report for ten consecutive years, TEKsystems is a flagship company of Allegis – Read more

TEKsystems Photos