TEKsystems

TEKsystems Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Don't expect to get paid on time...
Contract Tech (Former Employee), Ontario/LondonJuly 9, 2014
Pros: they work hard to get you placed, find rides, etc
Cons: like pulling teeth to get paid.
Great group of people to work for, until the time comes for them to actually pay you. Without getting into too many details, I was given the run around for nearly 3 weeks while they tried to figure out an issue on their end.

I am not the only one this has happened too, either. My manager indicated to me this happens with alarming regularity and that – more... many of the other contract workers simply "accept it". – less
Very hit and miss.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 28, 2014
Pros: good people.
Cons: work/life.
This role, industry, and company were not for me. That being said, it may be a great fit for some people. They target young kids, out of school, and promise great potential compensation. They don't lie about it or anything, but you have to work very hard, have some luck, and be matched with the right people to be successful. A lot of work, they expect – more... you to be tight knit, and spend tons of time together. Annoyingly type-a at times. Overall, you will either love or hate this, and the turnover reflects that. – less
Great place to work at
Application Monitoring (Former Employee), Montreal QCFebruary 11, 2014
TEKsystems was voted in the top 100 companies to work for 2 years straight. They take car of their customer as well as their employees. I worked 5 years at TEKsystems and I would go back to work their again.
Not a company to work for
Client Field Technical Services Sr. Associate (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: don't have any
Cons: waste of time
As a contractor you have no job security nor any incentive to stay with them, their client can get rid of you at any moment and they won't make any effort place you in any other available position, your disposable as used toilet paper
Great work place
Device Acquisition Analyst (Former Employee), Victoria, BCJuly 8, 2013
Recruiters are very helpful and invested in your success.
Overall good team of people to work with
Excellent communication
HP Global Contractor (Current Employee), EdmontonJuly 19, 2012
Communication on project was excellent when project, coworkers hardworking and professional
Friendly People
Integrated Development Support Services Lead (Current Employee), Bentonville, ARJuly 27, 2014
Pros: friendly people, able to learn extra skills.
Cons: overnight hours, lack of good healthcare.
I enjoy working with this company, however, where I am currently located the chance of advancement is non-existing. Work currently as a contract employee with HP in their Integrated Development Support Services performing project support for hardware and software migration. Management and co-workers are great to work with making the job enjoyable.
Excellent Contracting Company
Program Master Scheduler (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good compensation
Cons: contract only
Attempts to fit the right candidates to the right jobs an stays in touch to assist with difficuties
Very Productive and fun workplace to be in.
Technician (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 17, 2014
Laid back and exciting place to work at. Employees and management was easy to work with that they made the job fun and easy to do.
Fantastic people and culture
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 16, 2014
There is no structure for work life balance. As great as everyone is, it does not make it up for the lack of flexibility.
Great recruiting company
Site Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 16, 2014
Working with TekSystems for close to 4 months as a Site Acq Coordinator for a telecom company. Overall am pleased with the assignment.
Mobile networking support
Mobile Network Support (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 14, 2014
I worked through TEKsystems at GE Healthcare providing level 3 mobile networking and VPN support. TEKsystems was able to get me in the door and I am very thankful for this opportunity.
Great Culture and Great People, Strong Communication and Never Left Behind
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2014
Great Company that has built a strong culture focused on the people.
An Awful Company To Work For
IT Operations Analyst III (Former Employee), Okinawa, JapanJuly 11, 2014
I have been with Tek for about a year and throughout the entire time there has been nothing in the way of support for the employee. They take large portions of pay and give it to recruiters, while providing little to no assistance/guidance to the employee. The only reason I stuck out the entire year was to save face for my resume. The recruiters are – more... always being hired/fired/leaving. They will tell you anything to get you hired only to find out later that some of the things are not true. They rarely follow-up on issues that are brought to their attention.

I cannot imagine how they made it to where they are as a company. This has truly been the worst company I have ever worked for, and I will never make this mistake again.

The people I worked with were excellent, but they, like myself, were never taken care of. And, as a result, Tek has never been able to keep a steady workforce on this contract.

I cannot stress enough how much you should avoid working for this company. – less
Good Place to work
Information Management, Asset Management Lead (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 10, 2014
Solid management team in place.
Comfortable work environment.
Great Annual Party
Contractor, American Family Insurance (Former Employee), Madison, WIJuly 9, 2014
TEKsystems sponsors a holiday lunch each year at a local restaurant. Excellent opportunity to meet other contractors...and get a free lunch!
Great group of people
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FloridaJuly 5, 2014
At TEK Systems I was placed in a great position as Business Analyst / Deputy Project Manager. My client was Florida Department of Health (DOH) with Florida Women Infants and Children (WIC).

With this team, we successfully deployed a WEB based system and changed the process from issuing WIC checks to EBT card. The project went to pilot in less than – more... one year.

• Encouraged a good life balance between family and work.
• Promoted good health and allowed breaks (mid-morning and lunch time) for walks / exercise. – less
Ok Company
Service Desk Engineer (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDJuly 3, 2014
Worked for TekSystems for a total of 1 year, awesome place and contracting agency to work for.
Varity work for different companies
PC Refresh Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2014
This was a contracting company and I worked for several companies under this company. All of these were IT jobs.
Switch Technician
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 30, 2014
Switch tech to ensure phone lines were up and active. Learned Nortel and Ericcson switches.

1 2 3 4 5

About TEKsystems

Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report for ten consecutive years, TEKsystems is a flagship company of Allegis – Read more

TEKsystems Photos