TEKsystems Employee Review

Consulting Work with Heart
Drupal Integration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stanford University, PayPal15 December 2011
I love working at TekSystems! Have had previous experiences that were heartless and awful, it's refreshing to work with the San Jose Tek Systems office who really work from their business heart to match consultants with contracts.

Other TEKsystems Employee Reviews

Good place to learn
Lead Software Developer (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC15 October 2017
Disclaimer: I work in the Montreal office.
The Montreal office is a development shop, as opposed to the rest of TEKsystems where the company is rather a recruitment firm.

Typical day at work:
One agile team per project (Project Manager, Business Analyst, Architect, Team Lead, Developers & QAs)

What to learn:
* The very knowledgeable lead architect is always striving to better ourselves by spending an hour per week on discussing many technical topics.
* Formations are given to learn about the different phases of an Agile project (inception, sizing, story writing, etc.)

Workplace culture:
People are helping each other out, as much as they can - which is awesome!

All in all, a very good company to work for (again, specific to the Montreal office), however....
The downside: the salary increase does not compete enough with what the market has to offer, and thus TEKsystems has a hard time keeping the good players in.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
yearly salary increase are mediocres
Part time work as IT support
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON29 June 2017
Great place to part time work. I never had full time with TEKsystems but they were amazing services and a great place to work.

Typical day was arrive early, get let in by security and get escorted to the place we needed to be working

Lead by a team lead and we were showed exactly how they wanted the work done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEKsystems. Our community is ready to answer.