Position: Territory Sales Representative
Location: Calgary, AB
Do you have 3-5 years of outside sales experience with Hardware, Software and Services?
Are you a strong communicator with presentation skills in front of large groups of customers and peers?
Do you have a strong understanding of software development processes/life cycle?
THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
Our client is looking to add to their Sales team, with a Territory Sales Representative. You will be charged with bringing in and maintaining new business by acting as a trusted advisor to their Global Fortune 500 clients and focusing on selling complete IT solutions in a specific territory. Their offering includes hardware, software and services and they take a truly consultative approach to their clients needs.
Our client offers a competitive base salary, great benefits, tuition reimbursement, training and leadership development, onsite wellness programs and more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify, qualify and close new strategic accounts.
- Develop and pursue an overall account plan to maximize opportunities and leverage our integrated solutions offering within key accounts
- Effectively communicate and present to all executive levels of an organization Insight
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Proactively advise and introduce new solutions, which include both products and services to solve client business needs.