Position: Senior Manager SCM
Location: Edmonton, AB
Our client is in heavy growth mode and in need a senior Supply Chain professional. The successful candidate will have proven people management and leadership skills with oil and gas experience. Experience working in an organization that has progressive SCM practices, is ideal.
- Minimum 10 years of supply chain/procurement/contract experience
- Preference given to those that hold applicable Post-Secondary education, e.g., Business degree or diploma with specific education in the areas of Commerce, Business/Contract law, Accounting, Business Planning and Operations, Construction Administration certificate, etc.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Organizational skills are key to this demanding position.
- Efficient time management skills
- Aptitude and mature communications skills related to developing and maintaining effective working relationships as a senior level professional, e.g., project managers, procurement managers, attorneys, internal business partners, and contractors
Indeed - 11 months ago
TEEMA Solutions Group is a Recruitment & Staffing Agency with offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, Toronto, Seattle,...