Title: UI / UX Designer
This fast growing enterprise organization based in Vancouver is looking for a UI / UX Designer. This is a permanent position. Any UI / UX Designers are encouraged to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
The User Interface / Experience Designer will work closely with Engineers and Web Application Developers to create an intuitive and cohesive look and feel using best practices to enhance user experience for our new and existing products.
- Deliver high quality user interaction designs within deadline using best practices
- Research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences
- Conduct usability testing for prototypes and where required, include key stakeholders in the usability testing sessions
- Design for a variety of platforms including web-based and mobile-interface and ensure consistencies across all platforms and applications
- Translate technical requirements into designs
- Create and maintain Design Guide and UI Standards
Things You Need to Have:
- Post-secondary degree in Human Computer Interaction or related experience
- Possess at least 3 - 5 years of experience creating UI design for enterprise level web applications (not websites) with a solid understanding of technical concepts related to web applications.
- Solid background in interactive design. Must have demonstrated understanding of user flow, common controls and their placement on the screen, layouts and be able to design a consistent and intuitive UI across all applications.
- Proficient in design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and a self-starter
- Be able to provide a portfolio of UI and UX work you have done
Job Reference Number:
If you believe you are a strong candidate for this opportunity please send a (.doc) format resume along with the job reference number to the link above.(Email is anonymous for spam prevention.)
Only local candidates will be considered at this time.
About TEEMA Solutions Group Inc.
TEEMA Solutions Group (TEEMA) provides focused solutions to organizational challenges around project and staffing delivery. We are a consortium of senior technology professionals in recruiting and consulting that have partnered with numerous clients in our locations. At TEEMA, we’re passionate about finding you the right opportunity – one that drives and excites you. We are so committed to providing you with an optimum hiring experience that we’ve written it into our mission statement. Apply today and see the TEEMA difference for yourself. For more information on TEEMA visit us at www.teemagroup.com