This fast growing enterprise organization based in Victoria is looking for a SOA Integration Developer - Oracle. This is a permanent position. Any SOA Integration Developers are encouraged to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
Title: SOA Integration Developer - Oracle
We are working with a client of ours who has a need for an SOA Integration Developer . This is a permanent opportunity in Victoria, BC.
- Work with Business Analysts and Architects to understand business requirements and develop detailed design specifications
- Creation of metadata repository and integration with external systems using web services
- Work with Change Management Team to test, promote and deploy developed solutions
- Perform unit and development integration testing
- Tests systems for patches, upgrades and compatibility with other systems used by client; and develop comprehensive scripts and/or auditing of existing scripts
- Work with Functional Team to ensure complete migration of solution/fixes to Production
- Work with development team during testing initiatives
- Develops and maintains documentation
- Provide technical support to Development Team to resolve critical or challenging technical issues
- Develop and support integration solutions with Oracle HR
Things You Need to Have:
- Oracle ERP r12 – Financials and HCM applications – a minimum 5 years of implementation/upgrade and support – including business and functional analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, documentation etc.
- Oracle ERP data model deep knowledge
- Oracle PL/SQL hands-on experience
- ITIL knowledge
- AIM or OUM experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Oracle technologies
- PL/SQL, Java/J2EE (including eScript, Workflow, Business Services and Integration Objects)
- Oracle Application Server experience
- Oracle Application Integration experience
- UML and object oriented design experience
- Strong understanding of third party application interfacing methods and mapping rules with ERP
It Would be Great if You Also Had:
- Oracle DBA knowledge would be an asset
- Oracle Workflow experience would be an asset
If you believe you are a strong candidate for this opportunity please send a (.doc) format resume to the link above. (Email is anonymous for spam prevention.)
Only local candidates will be considered at this time.
About TEEMA Solutions Group Inc.
TEEMA Solutions Group (TEEMA) provides focused solutions to organizational challenges around project and staffing delivery. We are a consortium of senior technology professionals in recruiting and consulting that have partnered with numerous clients in our locations. At TEEMA, we’re passionate about finding you the right opportunity – one that drives and excites you. We are so committed to providing you with an optimum hiring experience that we’ve written it into our mission statement. Apply today and see the TEEMA difference for yourself. For more information on TEEMA visit us at www.teemagroup.com