Title: Intermediate QA Analyst
This fast growing enterprise organization based in Calgary is looking for an Intermediate QA Analyst. This is a permanent position. Any Intermediate QA Analysts are encouraged to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
Our client is a Calgary based software development company that has created a solution to manage diverse portfolio of assets of Oil and Gas companies
- Understand and follow agile methodologies and software engineering practices.
- Participate in client and internal projects as assigned.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases according to requirements documents.
- Perform black box, white box, regression, and load testing on test units.
- Report testing status.
- Manage bug lifecycle and bugs queue.
- Work with developers for clarification in resolving issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Develop and customize test automation scripts.
- Write user procedures and participate in system testing and training.
- Participate in Project Tracking & Oversight activities as assigned.
- Participate in SWAT Team activities as assigned.
- Act as test lead on SQA projects as assigned.
Things You Need to Have:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or a directly related degree
- 4-5 years QA experience
- Experience with Regression and Load Testing
- Basic SQL Skills.
- Experience performing similar duties and functions with n-tier applications, object-oriented programming, relational databases, software components, and Internet protocols.
- Expertise in current development platforms (Java, .Net, C#) and testing methodologies.
- Experience with automated testing tools highly desired.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills within the desktop, server and network environments
- Understanding of software development cycle.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Job Reference Number:
If you believe you are a strong candidate for this opportunity please send a (.doc) format resume along with the job reference number to the link above.(Email is anonymous for spam prevention.)
Only local candidates will be considered at this time.
About TEEMA Solutions Group Inc.
TEEMA Solutions Group (TEEMA) provides focused solutions to organizational challenges around project and staffing delivery. We are a consortium of senior technology professionals in recruiting and consulting that have partnered with numerous clients in our locations. At TEEMA, we’re passionate about finding you the right opportunity – one that drives and excites you. We are so committed to providing you with an optimum hiring experience that we’ve written it into our mission statement. Apply today and see the TEEMA difference for yourself. For more information on TEEMA visit us at www.teemagroup.com