Front End Web Developer
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth and established Vancouver success story. With a track record of year over year growth, an impressive roster of international clients, Saas and Cloud based solutions; this company is attracting notice in the high tech community. Ongoing investment in technology and R&D makes them a rewarding environment for technology enthusiasts.
Reporting to development lead, this is a project based role where you will primarily focus on front end development of single-page style AJAX web application.
Things you need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience performing web development focused primarily on the client-side
- Experience using an MVC framework in a production environment
- Understanding and experience with of a wide variety of web technologies including:
- HTML/XHTML/HTML5; CSS; AJAX; XML/XSLT; and JSON
- Development experience with C# or JAVA
It would be great if you also had:
- Graphic/visual design or UI design skills
- Experience with Agile development practices
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with application teams on user interface designs
- Work with interaction designers to ensure the application is usable and accessible
- Participate in writing User Stories
- Working on a new version of the clients legacy core product
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada.
What We Do
At TEEMA, we’re focused on providing Staffing Solutions that achieve targeted results. Everything we do comes down to helping...