Our Global IT Sales and Services client is looking to add to their BC Sales team, with a Territory Sales Representative. You will be charged with bringing in and maintaining new business by acting as a trusted advisor to their Global Fortune 500 clients and focusing on selling complete IT solutions in a specific territory. Their offering includes hardware, software and services and they take a truly consultative approach to their clients’ needs.
Our client offers a competitive base salary, great benefits, tuition reimbursement, training and leadership development, onsite wellness programs and more.
Things you need to have:
- 3-5+ years of outside sales experience with Hardware, Software and Services
- Proven Solution Selling methodology and experience
- Strong understanding of software development processes/life cycle
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills in front of large groups of customers and peers
- Deep contacts in the local IT community
What you will be doing:
- Identify, qualify and close new strategic accounts.
- Develop and pursue an overall account plan to maximize opportunities and leverage our integrated solutions offering within key accounts
- Effectively communicate and present to all executive levels of an organization Insight
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of leading industry trends such as electronic commerce, spend management and technology initiatives.
- Utilize question based selling methods to ascertain client needs and craft relevant solutions encompassing hardware, software and/or services.
- Submit accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
- Facilitate all communications/order processing and reporting for all current accounts.
- Proactively advise and introduce new solutions, which include both products and services to solve client business needs.