Our client, a world leader in high quality and innovative products and services is seeking a new Supply Chain Planner. They are growing fast in a wide market, while maintaining a world-class culture, embracing innovation, passion and excellence. The Supply Chain Planner will be part of the Logistics team and responsible for purchasing and planning while working in a interesting and challenging logistics role and supporting the introduction of the companies next generation of wide-format products.
Things You Need to Have:
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive work experience in manufacturing operations, preferably within high-tech environment
- Proven competence with world class manufacturing techniques and processes, including MRP, JIT, Kanban
- Proficiency generating and working with spreadsheets
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal including pleasant telephone manner
- Top-notch interpersonal and teamwork skills with strong customer service orientation
- Detail oriented, procedural in work flow, strong aptitude for accuracy
- Superior organizational skills
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple, competing tasks in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Possess a strong can do attitude and take hands on approach to deliver superior results.
It would be great if you also had:
- Post-secondary diploma in operations management an asset
- APICS CPIM certification an asset
- Fundamental Purchasing course(s) an asset.
What you will be doing:
- Purchase and replenish materials and parts via MRP system
- Identify trends in kanban system and respond accordingly
- Monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels
- Provide recommendations concerning safety stocks, lead times and minimum order quantities
- Execute inbound delivery plan with Logistics and Production Planning
- Liaise with suppliers regarding delivery performance and inbound logistics and resolve discrepancies as required
- Identify inbound supply chain risk issues and recommend solutions to optimise processes
- Prepare supply chain reports
- Execute implementation of engineering changes with Master Planner and Senior Purchaser.
At TEEMA, we’re focused on providing Staffing and Technology Solutions that achieve targeted results. Everything we do comes down to...