Our client, an interactive agency, has won accolades for being a top employer who does highly creative, challenging and interesting work with exciting brands and has an incredible company culture made up of people who are passionate about their work and who value each other. Their stunning office is conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, close to public transportation.
They are currently looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to assist the VP of Human Resources in sourcing, interviewing and on-boarding top talent across the country.
What you will be doing:
- Recruitment efforts including job posting, resume screening and interviewing
- Assistance with overall recruiting strategy
- Create job descriptions and post in relevant channels including websites and social media channels
- Screen resumes, schedule interviews and conduct first-round screening interviews
- Build a network of candidates
- Develop a database of current, past and potential candidates
- Report on hiring process
- Assist in preparing and forwarding offer packages
- Assist in on-boarding process
- Keep up with employment and industry trends
- General assistance to the VP, Human Resources
What you need to have:
- Bachelor Degree
- 2-3 years recruitment experience in fast-paced environments
- Experience in a similar role, with a Tech Firm and/or with a Digital or Ad Agency
- Ability to connect easily with all types of people
- Agency background is a bonus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Highly detail oriented, organized, proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- A sense of humour
- A positive attitude