Our dynamic downtown Toronto client who is in the Cloud Virtual Space is adding more people to their growing company..
They are now hiring a Network Specialist. If you have the following skills lets chat..
With your solid understanding of provisioning you will be responsible for implementing and supporting a suite of network products and services for external clients. You will have solid configuration abilities as well mitigating potential technical issues as well as troubleshooting external clients technical needs. You have the ability to build solid relationships quickly and can manage client expectations with exceptional delivery skills. You have a good knowledge base of the supplier in this field and know their offerings. You have worked with Sales Engineers and are able to make their documented requires a reality with your superb ability to read and build from functional and technical specifications. You will have had experience practicing network asset management which includes maintenance of network components inventory and related documentation and specs. Finally your documentations skills should be clear and accurate as it relates to network config, network mapping, processes and service records...
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience, ideally in a service provider environment
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic tools
- Ability to manage and document multiple tasks
- Strong customer support skills
- Strong understanding of technology related to private networks, associated support systems and network technologies
- Telecom and IP services experience
- Working knowledge with Windows and Linux systems
- Extensive experience working with IP Networking and VPN
- Clear concept of LAN switching technologies
- Strong knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP
- Extensive network troubleshooting experience
- Strong knowledge of Cisco, Juniper routers
- Operational experience with Cisco firewall products is desired
- Advanced ability to configure Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
Formal Education & Certification
A degree or diploma in computer science or related field is desired
Cisco CCNP or equivalent level of knowledge is expected
Cisco CCNA certification or above is a requirement