We’re looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our client's mobile social game initiatives. They are breaking new ground with our social mobile products and looking for an individual who will create innovative solutions to a variety of challenging technological problems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for architecting and coding the client side of cross-platform mobile games with
integrated connectivity (iOS, Android, etc.) for distributed, cloud-hosted systems
- Collaborate with producers and developers to scope, design, and implement front-end UI and game features
- Provide technical leadership to the team, champion of good development process and best practices.
- Test, debug, profile and optimize software components to improve performance, scalability and fault-tolerance of systems
- Identify risks and work effectively to mitigate them
- Operates and delivers in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while meeting high quality standards
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional programming experience
- 2+ years of leadership/mobile app development experience
- Expertise at profiling and optimization
- Working knowledge of the Android and iOS ecosystems
- Experience developing on iOS or Android architectures, including online connectivity
- Experience with object-oriented design and implementation
- Experience with source code management in a collaborative environment
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration (CI)
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- Good understanding of professional software development methodologies, QA and testing approaches
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills; self-starter and solution-oriented individual
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Passion for games and social media