Are you a young and dynamic Business Analyst who is ready to work with a very outgoing team and company?
Then read on...you'll love this opportunity!
- 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Education or equivalent course work in Business or Commerce
- Ability to describe to different departments/managers/execs how software can enhance their day to day business in non-technical terminology
- Experience with report writing – Microsoft SSRS a bonus or Crystal Reports
- Ability to modify and create new reports
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box to provide solutions
What you will be doing:
- Assisting with the Sharepoint implementation's first launch mid-September
- No need to know anything about programming or have great technical aptitude, the business and process side is the focus
- Planning the Enterprise Content Management, Collecting data from different departments
- Meeting with various departments to see how they can improve their workflows, and incorporate SharePoint into their systems & processes to make them more efficient.
- Creativity and the ability to think of solutions is key!
Indeed - 30+ days ago