- Our client, a well known financial services firm, is looking to add a junior associate to their team who will grow with the company.
- Offering a progressive and flexible working environment, you'll help to uncover opportunities to grow their business, while learning the business and charting a course to become a financial advisor in time.
- Your responsibilities will include calling and booking group office lunch and learn meetings with existing clients and warm leads as well as organizing all aspects of the lunch meetings and travel with the team to corporate offices for the presentations.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into the Financial Services Industry. Successful employees will move into a Financial Planning role with existing clients after 1-2 years of success in this position.
- Calling warm leads to book lunch and learns for Certified Financial Planners
- Organize all catering for meetings.
- Book audio visual equipment for lunches.
- Follow up through phone calles to gain feedback from attendees
- Track success metrics of each meeting and individual attendees
- Pro-actively reach out to attendees and invite to future events and seminars
What you need to have:
- University Undergrad degree
- B2B selling background
- Client relationship management skills
- Comfort selling over the phone
Would be nice to have:
- Financial services experience
- Interest in becoming a certified financial planner