JAVA APPLICATION TEAM LEAD
Looking for the next big move in our career? Our client is seeking a Senior Java Developer with the aptitude and ability to step in to a lead role and/or someone who has been in this position for a max of 2 years. You will report to and assist the Director (Development and IT Operations) with day to day oversight, guidance and leadership with the internal and external development teams. You will also be responsible for system development life cycle, including application development, implementation, post-implementation review and application support.
Knowing the organization and everything offered, I can say that this is a great opportunity for those aside from a few who are fortunate to have such a great place to call “work”. If qualified I look forward to discussing this in full with you asap.
Your technical background must include:
- 7+ years of Java experience, Object-Oriented analysis and design
- Experience in supporting JEE applications in production environments.
- A strong understanding of performance implications in relation to large data sets and the various approaches to mitigate.
Your soft skills/lead experience will include:
- Technical leadership as the software expert, driving the delivery of new software through the deployment lifecycle and assisting in the management and maintainability of production software.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple different groups within a Technology and Operations unit.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to interact with others in a team environment.
- Day-to-day management of internal and external developers.
- Experience as an interface between the development team and management personnel.
- Supervision and delegation of work, ensuring software projects come in on time and within budget.
Indeed - 7 months ago
TEEMA Solutions Group Inc. (TEEMA) is focused in providing both project and staffing solutions to organizational challenges. Over the past...