Intermediate and Senior Micro Strategy Solution Developers required with key responsibilities in:
1. Delivering application solutions for our clients, specifically in Microstrategy BI, ODS/DW areas.
2. Providing support to Business Development and Sales.
3. Paticipating in peer design reviews within the team/department.
Core Skills Summary:
Micro Strategy System Developer at least 3-5 years hands on experience in Micro Strategy BI product, creating reports/dahsboards and metadata based reports including Mobility based solutions.
Experience in Financial Services is required, Funds and Transfer agency preferred.
Strong Knowledge of relational database and data extraction and integration technologies.
1. Data Reporting Developer with Strong background of Implementing MicroStrategy based solutions with Canned Reports, Custom/Ad-hoc Reports & Mobility solutions
2. Excellent knowledge of relational Database technologies like DB2, Oracle etc.
3. Ability to design technical solutions by extraction and integration of financial data with various database technologies and reporting the same using MicroStrategy.
4. Functionally Sound with knowledge of data entities around Asset Management industry, Transfer Agency and Funds.
5. Ability to analyze financial data elements, structures, data flows and model Reporting solutions based on the business requirements.
6. Taking ownership of the Reporting and data extraction solution projects and assigned team members.
7. Leadership skills preferrable
Should understand concepts
1. Operational Data Store and Reporting Database / Online transaction, Metadata design and analytical processing concepts
2. OLTP concepts of Entity and Referential Integrity and Normalization with familiarity of OR mapping concepts and related technologies
3. OLAP concepts of Star / Snow Flake and similar OLAP schemas and definition of dimensions & measures and their co-relation to facts & fact tables along with concepts of data scrubbing and importing using ETL
4. Familiar with usage of ETL its capabilities / advantage / disadvantages to be able to support a business case.
5. Familiar with differences between batch and online processing requirements and related optimizations in database as well as deciding how and when should the data be accessed for best performance.
1. Prepare training materials and conduct training on technical areas to other team members
2. Help in proposal preparation and business development related activities
3. Team leadership and planning project tasks